Thursday 22 November 2012

si scott t-shirt design



I first drawn out the Si Scott inspired drawing text on to cartridge paper, then I drawn out different sorts  lines of lines and  shapes around the text. After wards, I used bright and cool colors for the font , the lines and shapes and the outlines of the shapes of the Si Scott inspired drawing because I wanted the drawing to be very vibrant but versatile at the same time. Then I taken a picture the hand made Si Scott version and upload it onto Photo shop. Finally I used the paint brush tool to paint around the areas around the font ,shapes and  lines of hand made Si Scott version so that it will look stand out and also look really clear at the same time. The parts that went well are the choice of color and vibrant lines around the areas of the font and other parts of the drawing. To improve  I should enlarge the font so that and I could try to add more detail around the Blazzing Bonzer font and also fill up areas around blank spaces of the cartridge paper. 
The artist who created the typography is Si Scott. Si Scott creates a style of text and also he uses free form lines  to extend the letters of the bold font. He also free form lines to unique form detail around the font. The materials or media Si Scott uses to create the typography illustrations are tracing paper, cartridge paper and fine liner. The techniques Si Scott used are Illustrator and photo shop. he uses Illustrator to the curved lines around the font, the tool he used to create the typography on Illustrator are the curved line tool and the warped tool as well. The artist used photo shop to add bright colours to the typography.  The artist has used the techniques effectively by the way the artist uses the tool on Illustrator to create the typography outcome. The theme that the artist used is being expression which reflects upon the amount of detail used for the font of the typography illustration. I like the artist artwork because I like how he uses bright colours and curved lines which a bold versatile outcome. 

I first I went onto Illustrator and then I went onto the text tool and typed  'Blazzing Bonzer'  in  center of the page . After that, I used the warp and twirl tool to create curved waves around the text so it will look like the text is inspired by the shape of  waves. Then I used the shape and the paint bucket tool to start off on making  the waves that are placed around the text, then I used the warp and twirl tool again to start creating the form and shape of the colorful waves of the Si Scott inspired logo. Finally I found a T-shirt template then I upload it on to Photo shop. Afterwards, I dragged  the Si Scott inspired logo and placed it on top of the t-shirt template. The parts that went well are, the form of waves that were around the font. I should improve on is to place the colorful waves around the right places of the font so that it will look like different styles of waves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment