Thursday 22 November 2012

silhouette t-shirt design


I first I found an image of a surfer silhouette, then I upload it onto Photo shop. After that I  found an image of  waves  then I also upload the image of the waves onto Photo shop. Then I copy and paste a piece of text and placed on top the wave image then I dragged  the text waved  background and placed on top of the surfing silhouette. Finally I found an image of t-shirt template and I upload it on to Photo shop, then I dragged the surfing silhouette on top of the t-shirt template. The materials and techniques I used to create the surfing silhouette are, Photo shop where I mostly to produce the surfing silhouette t-shirt, hue and saturation tool to make the silhouette more vibrant and colourful, brightness and contrast tool to make the text of the silhouette even out and I used the magic wand tool to delete the background the original version of the surfer silhouette. The parts that went well are the choice of the text which relates to waves and surfing. The parts that I should improve on are to try to make the text stand out  and use the hue and saturation tool to make the silhouette have more tropical beach effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment