Friday 29 March 2013

final animation


My final animation is a stop motion of hand drawn pictures of contemporary and street dancers and skateboarders, which I edited them on Photoshop before I put them onto i Movie  I also drawn pictures of skateboarders and dancers onto Photoshop. I decided to hand drawn the drawings of the dancers and the skateboarders on both cartridge paper and Photoshop instead of making props using different  materials because the process of making the video will be quicker that way.

I chose music for the final animation because there are different ways to express  feelings  and emotions through music.  My idea has change throughout the project by how I used Photoshop throughout the animation instead of making  hand made props such as , cardboard skateboard ramp because the timing into making the animation will take longer if I end up making all the props and the settings of the animation without using Photoshop.  The successful aspects of making the animation were sketches of the dancers and skateboarders especially the sketches on the computer. The improvements of making the stop motion video is to put a different song choice that relates to dancing and skateboarding.
The artists that I looked at help me to expand ideas of aspects of expression links into music, I also added in words that describes what both skateboarding and dancing is about.

Most of the dancers in the stop motion was mostly silhouettes that was made from black card brought out the background, the developments that I should have made is to add more of a suitable  backgrounds for somes of the hand drawn sketches or add a background to the drawings that does not much of  the settings of the animation and add more variety of colour towards the final outcome.
The skateboard ramps that are in the beginning of the stopmotion and towards the end, I found images of skate ramps that I chosen and develope it on Photoshop, so that it would easier rather than making skate ramps out of cardboard or other sources of materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment