Tuesday 5 March 2013

project review

The materials and techniques that I have experimented with during this project was learning of how to use Flash to create different types of animation such as shape tween and cartoon animation. Also I have experimented the different sorts of animation which were, stop motion and time lapse animation by using common food items and materials in limited amount of time. 
The skills that I developed during this project were, embedded videos on to Blogger and creating videos using iMovie. 
My use of materials and techniques was I used tea to create a stop motion of how was made and I created an animated GIF by using pictures that I took and Photoshop. The animations that went well were, the animated GIF, the stop motion and time lapse animation. The improvements that I could make in the animations that I did so far is to extend the time of my stop motion lyric video and add developments to the cartoon animation. 
The problems that I have with my use of materials and techniques were, creating the cartoon animation on Flash and especially trying to add effects to it for example, trying to make it walk. And the other problems that I had was completing the claymation video with the play doh. I overcome my problems by, using the pictures that I took for my claymation and make the timing accurate to the song that I chose. Also I tried to make attempts to complete the cartoon animation. 

I created my animated GIF by using pictures that I found of historical buildings for my background of my GIF, also I took pictures of poses of myself behind the slideshow of the historical buildings which turned into silhouettes of myself and I added timing to animated GIF by using Photoshop. I created my stop-motion lyric video by taking pictures of the lyrics of the song that I chose which was Daylight that most of the words was handmade, then I put the pictures onto iMovie. After that, I added the song for my lyric video onto iMovie. For my time lapse video I used an iPad  to create a video of stages of how I did my drawing observation of a water bottle. For my claymation video by using play doh and iMovie. The video is based on the song that I chose which was uprising. For the shape tween I used Flash to create effects by making one shape into another. My preference  will be the animated GIF because the stages of making the animated GIF is more simpler  than the other animation techniques that I have done through out the project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment