Monday 22 April 2013

cartoon animation



I created my cartoon animation onto flash. The difficulties when I was making my cartoon character onto flash was, trying to make it walk with using the bone tool, but when I tried to make an attempt, it didn't seem that the cartoon wasn't look like it was walking. The other difficulty that I had when I was making the cartoon on flash, was uploading as soon as I was finished with it. I started to create my cartoon animation by creating a new symbol, then I added in the layers onto flash. After that, I started to create my cartoon animation. I decided not to join legs to the body of the cartoon because it was hard to drag the bone tool along the legs at times when I was trying to make it walk. The successful aspects of the animation was how the cartoon is presented altogether. But the aspects that I could improve on is, to follow the tutorial very carefully and trying to make the time to try to make more into getting the cartoon to walk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment