Friday 1 February 2013

time lapse animation




My time lapse animation is effective by how the speed of making the process of drawing of the water bottle is done at the short amount of time. The materials and equipment that I used are, oil pastels, iPad and card, the technique that I used to create the time lapse animation of the drawing  of the water bottle is iMotion. I liked the use of techniques by how each picture that I took from the iPad and it turned into a process of drew the water bottle from my previous drawing of the water bottle. The parts that I found difficult was taking the pictures of my drawing whilst I was drawing the image of the bottle.  I would like to work on them again but I would use different materials to make the animation more creative and presentable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment