Friday 1 February 2013

food animation -tea




The items that I used to create the animation are tea bags and nuts. I used iMotion to create the concept of the animation, I used the tea bags to create the theme but also using to create the teapot and the cup, I also used nuts to create the illusion that the tea is pouring from the teapot and into the cup. Before I created the animation I created a mind map of ideas of the food items that I chose. I created the iMotion animation on the ipad. I enjoyed using these techniques because with iMotion I can use the items that I chose and create different types concepts and making into one concept when it is put together. My idea of my chosen food item is effective because the food item that I mainly chose is tea can be made into many different ways but the concept that I chose shows how the tea has been made or produced. I can improve my animation by adding features to the tea bags so that it will had a sense creativity towards the animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment