Thursday 22 November 2012

photo stencil

I done the photo stencil on Photoshop, the way I done the photo stencil is that I upload a photo of Brighton  seaside onto Photoshop. I changed the colour of the image to black and white because it would be easier to create the first layer of the photo stencil. Then I add a new layer to create the second layer of the photo stencil, I deleted the background so that I could another colour that is associated to the beach theme. I add mid tones and highlights of the second layer of the photo stencil to create the image a unique abstract form. After that I add a new layer for the background I chose a light  cold colour for the background because I wanted to the photo stencil of Brighton and the background of the photo stencil. After wards, I found a image of a T-shirt template and I placed the final outcome of the photo stencil onto the T-shirt template. 
The parts that went well the photo stencil T-shirt is the colours that I chose for the stencil of Brighton and the background of the photo stencil which reflects upon the relaxed and peaceful atmosphere of Brighton. The parts I could improve on is to add darker tones around the stencil so that it would look like a photo stencil template of Brighton. The materials and techniques to create the photo stencil are, photographs, hue/saturation, threshold function and the delete function.  

No comments:

Post a Comment