Thursday 4 October 2012

Blazzing Bonzer logo

This is my final Blazzing Bonzer logo , I produced and add in  colours of the logo with Photoshop, when i actually produced the actual logo onto bags and t-shirts i should add every detail onto the logo and make the logo more wider so that I could make the logo more adaptable.

I am not happy with my final logo because the font doesn't go well with logo. What works well is the wave which is in shape of a 'B' which is the initials of my surfing logo. The improvements that I could work on to make my logo look better is, by changing the font and make the boy surfer look more of an actual professional surfer. The surfer logo that inspired me was O'Neill because the typography of the logo helped me created the 'B' shaped wave.

No comments:

Post a Comment