Saturday 23 February 2013

final animation ideas

My theme for my animation is music and my video is based upon the lifestyles of dance and skateboarding. The dance styles that i chose are contemporary and street dancing, the type of animation that was the animated GIF because it creates a interesting video between the different lifestyles or elements of both skateboarding and dance. The techniques that I will include in the animated GIF is photoshop because I wanted to dancers and the skateboarders look realistic.
This is the mind map of ideas of my animated video, even though it doesn't look really clear it shows the ideas of how the animated is going to appear. It also shows what the advert is aimed at which is young teens aged between 13 to 18 year old. The advert is also aimed people that have of either dancing or skateboarding. 



These doodles shows the ideas of my animated video. I decided to do two pages of ideas of the video, one page are the doodles of people on skateboards and drawings of the skateboarding logos and the other page is drawings of both contemporary and street dancers also I wrote down words that represents dance in a graffiti font. The reason why i did two separated ideas is because when i make the video it shows a story about life and how people take their talents like dancing and skills such as skateboarding and making it come to life. 
This storyboard shows how the animated video is going to appear and the story board shows a slideshow of the aspects of dancing and skateboarding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment