Wednesday 6 February 2013

Animated GIF



I created my animated GIF by taking pictures of the different historical buildings and then created the animation on Photoshop. I edited the pictures on Photoshop by adding the photos on to a different layer, then I put the photos and placed them in the animation where I started the animation or a slideshow of the pictures that I took. Finally I set the amount of seconds of each picture, the amount of seconds that I set was 0.25 seconds. My animated GIF looks really effective by the way my silhouette stood out from the historical buildings. What works well are the silhouettes of the pictures which gave the impression that the form of my silhouettes look like a tourist. The artist that I looked at and researched is Jamie Beck. The parts that I could improve is to add props to the pictures so that it will actually gave the impression that my silhouettes will give into a form of tourist.

No comments:

Post a Comment